Secure online payments
Heating and Ventilation
With rising prices in gas, and increasingly strict regulations regarding central heating systems, more and more people are moving to energy efficient electric heaters as a sole source of heat in their homes. Although, overall, the cost of electric heating is slightly more than gas, there are many great benefits that can save you time, money and hassle.
Ventilation (in both the home and office) is often overlooked by many people. We're all familiar with how extractor fans can help remove steam and smoke from showers and kitchens, but did you also know that ventilation can also be used to filter and purify air and recirculate heat around the home?
Check out the best sellers in this category below:
Inc VAT @ £349.20
Inc VAT @ £424.80
Inc VAT @ £396.00
Inc VAT @ £301.20
Inc VAT @ £79.81
Inc VAT @ £335.48
Inc VAT @ £289.79
Inc VAT @ £319.98
Benefits of Energy Efficient Electric Heating
Electric heating is constantly increasing in popularity and, from our huge range of stock, we have the right option for you. We're a SuperCentre stockist for one of the UK's best brands in energy efficient electric heating; Elnur Heaters. There are many great benefits in choosing electric heating and here are a few:
- Maintenance free - unlike gas central heating systems, electric heaters/radiators don't need annual inspections saving time and money
- Easy to install - simply install where you need it. No need for fuss or mess plumbing an entire heating system.
- Energy efficient electric heaters - with electric heating, you don't need to fire up the central heating system to heat one room. By being able to heat only where you need it, this allows you to control your energy usage and help save money.
- Instant heat - electric heating provides instant heat to where ever you need it; no waiting for the gas central heating system to fire up, warm the water, circulate this throughout your house (usually from the very top of the house).
- Cleaner - electric heating is seen as the cleanest source of home heating you can you get; no potential toxic gases either!
Benefits of Positive Input Ventilation
Many people (especially in older properties) have problems with damp, condensation and mould; particularly during the colder months. This can create many problems in your home, damaging walls, furniture and (more frustratingly) ruining the hard work and hours you spent decorating your home.
For some of us, however, it can have much worse affects than this. As many as 1 in 3 of us suffer from illnesses due to air pollution; such as asthma, hay fever, smoke from cooking, coal etc. However, making sure your home is well ventilated can dramatically reduce the effects of these.
The brilliant Nuaire range of positive input ventilation is a cost-effective way to provide a continuous supply of fresh, filtered air into your home eliminating condensation, damp and mould, and many of the air-borne particles that affect our health.
Read our blog, "How to prevent condensation damp and mould with Positve Input Ventilation", for an insightful look on how the Drimaster can benefit your house!
For more information about all our heating and ventilation products, give our knowledgeable sales team a call on 0333 4567895.
How to Work Out Which Radiator is for You
Choosing the correct radiator for any given room can be daunting.
There are many things to consider, however, we can help you decide what output (wattage) you would need for you to heat up your room effectively.
All you need to remember is the size of the room (metres squared) multiplied by 100w.
If we have a room that is 20 metres squared here is what the equasion would look like.
e.g. 20m2 x 100w = 2000w
With the example above, to heat the room effectively, we would need a radiator with an output of 2000w.
Below, we've created a handy wattage calculator that will quickly calculate the wattage required for your room. If in doubt, we advise that you round the measurements up to the nearest metre and if you need any extra help, give us a call on 0333 456 7895 where we'd be happy to assist you.